Monday, August 20, 2007

What I like about Blogs...

is that it is a perfect opportunity to pray for people that are in need. I don't always leave a comment, but I always say a prayer.
I find such encouragement from the strength that I have read about, little Noah and his family, the Toews family, the Dad that has cancer, the Mom's that are being stretched in parenting issues and so many more.
For me my struggle is the teenage "dating" years. We had a 'boyfriend' for almost 2 years and he was around everywhere and we loved him almost as if he were our kid! Well, he is not the 'boyfriend' anymore and I have had a hard time letting go and therefore causing my daughter a lot of grief as well. She has met a new young man and seems interested and I need to be there for her. That is my struggle! Now you know how you can pray for me.

No comments: