Sunday, September 28, 2008

Blogging Family!

So it seems I have finally gotten my girls into the blogger world.
We will see how they enjoy that.


Today is a very lazy day for me and I have needed one of those for a long time now already. I will be going 40 hours a week for a while now, things are getting so busy at work that I just can't do both my jobs well with the hours I had. If I know that I have so much work I can't relax at home anyway. So...we'll see how this goes.



Thanks to all of you who are praying for my kids and Noah. It means the world to us and I know that the prayers of all of you is what is holding them up.



A special prayer request would be that they find a Dr. in Winkler/Morden that will be comfortable with assisting with the delivering of Noah. I don't know that anyone here has ever has a patient with MG. Jo does not want to have him in Winnipeg if at all possible.

No comments: