Thursday, October 23, 2008

Dear Noah...


Today you are 34 weeks old in your Mommy's tummy! It seemed like it would take forever for you to be born and now we are 6 short weeks away from meeting you face to face.

We were so excited when your Mommy and Daddy told us that you were going to join our family, then we had some very sad news when you were about 22 weeks old. The Doctors tell us that you will be born to go live with Jesus in Heaven. I know for you it is the most amazing thing, but you will be missed so very much. We have learned to still be so thrilled with each move you make, hiccups and all. You are so much alive, we all LOVE you and we celebrate your life!

Instead of a nursery at your Mommy and Daddy's house you will have one in a mansion in heaven, do you know how I know that? That is what Jesus says in the Bible, He is preparing it as we speak!

I guess He will be telling you all the Bible stories that I wanted to read to you. Imagine hearing them from Jesus Himself!

You are such a special boy, Heaven will be even closer once that will be your home.

We don't understand why you can't stay, but we trust the Lord with your life. I still believe and hope that Jesus will give us the miracle of healing your body, but will understand if he needs you with him.

I want to tell you my favorite Bible verse, it is in Jeremiah 29: 11-13. It talks about the plans God has for your life and ours and how He wants the best for us but we have to seek him with our whole heart.

We will meet you again in Heaven because we have all asked Jesus to be our Savior and are living our lives as best as we can for Him.

So, until your birthday we will enjoy your kicks and I so look forward to holding you in my arms and kissing your sweet face and telling you what a perfect grandson God has blessed me with!

Goodnight sweet Noah


Love Nana

No comments: