Friday, December 19, 2008

One Week in Heaven

It is hard to believe that a whole week has gone by since our grand baby Noah went to live with Jesus...oh how glad I am that we have faith that we WILL see him again!

Life continues on and the focus has been to be of help to Jolene & Hank when they need it.
Hank has his own business and has been back to work a few hours a day.
Jo told me that she had done 4 loads of laundry and the dishes yesterday!
I told her that is what I am at home for, but she wants to do something. Most Moms are so busy with a newborn that they cannot think of doing anything else but she has to much quiet time on her hands.

Please continue to pray for both Hank and Jolene.
What an amazing prayer group we have surrounding them! So many people/Bible Study groups have told them or us that they are praying!

Please pray for me as well, I have a husband and another child at home that have been an amazing help to me and they need me just as much.
I need to learn how to share my focus on Vikk and Dave as well.

Thank you so very much.
When you need us to pray for you all...let us know!

No comments: