Sunday, September 06, 2009

Baby Wall

So all of you have probably been waiting for word on this new grand baby of mine!

Hank & Jo are going in for another ultrasound Tuesday Sept 8th to take a look at the little ones kidneys and also get the results from the AFP blood test.

What we do know for sure is that Baby Wall has a beautifully shaped head, that is such a miracle already!
The Dr is pretty confident that all is well.

There is a chance that they will find out the baby's gender on Tuesday as well (if Baby cooperates) let the shopping begin!!!
I have purchased a highchair and playpen already!

I want to refinish a dresser that I used as a child and we used it for both our girls. Not sure if I should paint it white or the Superstore black...what do you think? I want to add a change table pad on top and then take out the top drawer to put in some baskets. I plan on using it a lot!



I have been having a lot of fun with the monthly gifts, month 2 she got a snugly like in this picture.






Month 3 I bought something like this to put into the tub for bath time.




I have already purchased the gift for the 4th month and now I have to wait over a week to give it to her!!

That is it for now, thank you to all of you that have prayed for this new baby! WE are all blessed to have you in our lives!







No comments: