Monday, February 01, 2010

Update...

SO I was reminded today that I had not posted a blog for a long time! I guess there is someone checking it once in a while after all!

Dec 12/08 marked one year that Hank & Jolene's baby boy Noah Gabriel was born into the arms of Jesus.
Hank & Jo went to Grand Forks that weekend and asked if we would join them. Dave and I went for one day and night.
I think the the time leading up to an anniversary is sometimes harder than the actual day itself. We had a great day, talking about Noah, what he would have been doing if he were with us. WE also had the joy of shopping for the new baby boy that Hank & Jo are expecting for Feb 17Th of this year.

To commemorate Noah's 1st birthday I ordered a Grandmothers Bible.
It is full of great devotions for Nana's and prayers for the little ones.

I found that I missed Noah incredibly over the Christmas season. I kept missing that little one year old boy that could have been running around, touching the ornaments on the tree and squealing over the pretty presents!
I can imagine Noah having more fun with the boxes than the actual gifts!
We did have a great Christmas and I sometimes felt a little guilty that we were all so happy, but I am so thankful for where the Lord has brought Hank & Jo so far and has comforted the families.
God is good...all the time!

No comments: