Wednesday, September 14, 2011

The Will of God will never take you
Where the Grace of God cannot keep you
Where the Arms of God cannot support you
Where the Riches of God cannot support your needs
Where the Power of God cannot endow you.

The Will of God will never take you
Where the Spirit of God cannot work through you
Where the Wisdom of God cannot teach you
Where the Army of God cannot protect you
Where the Hands of God cannot mold you.

The Will of God will never take you
Where the Love of God cannot enfold you
Where the Mercies of God cannot sustain you
Where the Peace of God cannot calm your fears
Where the Authority of God cannot overrule you.

The Will of God will never take you
Where the Comfort of God cannot dry your tears
Where the Word of God cannot feed you
Where the Miracles of God cannot be done for you
Where the omnipresence of God cannot find you.

~ author unknown ~

2 comments:

Pete, Ali, Charlie and Rosie said...

Hi Verna, thanks so much for the messages on Charlie's and the baby's blog. It was good to hear from you.
I've been checking both your blog and Jo's at least twice a day to see how things are going. I honestly haven't stopped thinking about you all since you told me about Quinton.
She and I are so close in our pregnancies, and I could so easily have been walking exactly the same road.
I hope she and Hank are coping ok as her induction date looms. It is such a surreal time. Please tell her we all send our love and are keeping the whole family in our thoughts and prayers.
Yes, I am on FB, although there are an awful lot of Alison Turners to wade through! My profile picture is the one of Charlie with Alfie Boe that's a few posts back on Charlie's blog. I had a look for you on there, and I could see Jolene, but wasn't sure which one you were. There's only four Verna Friesens, but I wasn't sure which picture was you. Let me know, and I can add you! Feel free to leave a message in Charlie's comments or you can email via the 'contact us' button on the blog too.
Do take care, and please know that we are thinking of you so very much.
Love, Alison x

Nikole said...

Just stumbled upon your blog. LOVE this poem... was just what I needed. Thanks. :)
Nikole